Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Laurel wreath pullover - new pattern

Pin It
My latest pattern is this gorgeous pullover which is called the Laurel wreath pullover. This is absolutely one of my favorites and I can't wait for winter to wear this beauty. I thoroughly enjoyed designing this round yoke sweater.

The pattern is now available in my Etsy shop and will soon be available in other shops too.
The pattern is written for 6 adult sizes - S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXL with finished chest circumference ranging from 32 to 54 inches. The sweater is worked from top down and the skill level is intermediate. I'm sure you'll love this pattern.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous !!!!!!!
    As you say, you just have to wait for Winter ;)
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a beautiful pattern, I love the colour too. Have a lovely weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweater Pradeepa. Love the yoke design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog ...🥰😍😘
    Thanks for sharing the good news!
    online sexy games

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...