Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas roundup

Pin It

Hey everybody! I just thought of posting a roundup of my various Christmas crochet patterns before it's late. I know I'm already late and most of you must have started your Christmas crocheting but I thought about it only today. I was taking a look at my Blogger stats and saw that as usual the views for my Christmas tree pattern has peaked up this month. This is one of my most viewed patterns and I'm very happy about it but there are a few other patterns which are good but not as popular, so I thought I would make a post to bring them all together. 

The first one is of course the Christmas tree and you can get the pattern from here   

This gorgeous wreath is a favourite of mine. It would look beautiful on your craft room door. You can get the pattern here

This stash busting colourful hexagon patchwork Christmas stocking is an absolute fun to make. Get the pattern with photographs detailing the joining method by clicking here

You can make some cute ornaments for your Christmas tree using these patterns from here, here and here.   

This one is not crochet but I would love to share it here. These are salt dough ornaments that I made a few years ago and they are so easy and fun to create. I have a tutorial here for these cuties and you should give it a try. 


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...