Friday, May 17, 2019

Nasrin top - latest pattern

Pin It
I'm in love with this pretty pink top. There used to be a time long ago when I could never get myself to design anything larger than an adult sized hat. I didn't even venture into designing baby clothes for a long time. Now it's only clothing that interests me and I can't get back to designing hats. I haven't crocheted a hat in a very long time. 
 
The top was crocheted using light worsted/DK weight acrylic yarn and G/4.00 mm crochet hook so I could wear it only during winters. You can use cotton yarn to make a lovely summer top. The pattern is written for 3 sizes - chest circumference of 32 to 34 inches, 34 to 36 inches and 38 to 40 inches. 

The front, back and sleeves are crocheted as separate pieces and joined together at the end. The pattern includes photographs to describe how this should be done. The pattern is easy as only basic stitches are used and would be suitable for a beginner. The pattern is available in my webstore, Etsy as well as Ravelry. I hope you'll enjoy making this top as much as I did.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty it's beautiful Pradeepa. You have a great weekend too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely !!!!!!!!
    Have a great week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I like how you used two different stitches; they create a beautiful contrast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...