Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hi...

Pin It

A big HELLO to all of you! I am back from my vacation, actually I was back by the 1st of this month itself but it took me so long to manage a post because I am still finding it difficult to get back to my regular blogging mood. I feel so disconnected as if I don't belong here. Hopefully I'll get over it soon.

I don't have any crochet makes to show you but I purchased a set of colourful crochet hooks and some yarns online. Love the glossy colours of the hooks though I haven't had a chance to try any of them.


And a new mug to hold all my hooks...


That's it for now. I'll come back soon with something worthwhile to show. Have a great week! 

7 comments:

  1. Being disconnected when you get home must be the sign if s good holiday I think :) Your hooks are such lovely colours all next to each other, love that photo.
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back ;-)
    Love those hooks too!
    Beautiful pictures by the way.
    Have a great week too,
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back !!!
    Great hooks !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the little leaf pot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. bellissime le tue creazioni uncinettose, io amo lavorare all'uncinetto per creare oggetti shabby chic e amo il cucito creativo.
    ti seguo come follower, se vuoi ti aspetto anche nel mio blog :)

    http://desiderichic.blogspot.it/

    https://plus.google.com/+desiderichic
    ti lascio anche altre vie per seguirci
    https://www.facebook.com/DesideriChic
    https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesiderichic/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Pradeepa! Nice that you had such a good time. The hooks look so pretty with all their vibrant colors. I sometimes thought about buying such hooks too but didn't do so so far because they have no handle. I'm curious what you will tell in the future about their handling! The mug with the sweet leaves is really beautiful, a good storage place. Happy weekend!! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, take your time jumping back into the blogging world, we will be here when you are ready. Love those feathers.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...