Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas stocking - new pattern

Pin It

Wish I had done this a bit earlier. With only 10 days to Christmas I guess I'm a bit late in releasing this pattern, but this wasn't even in my mind 3 days earlier. It was made on a whim. I wanted it in red but I didn't have enough yarn and it was already late and there was no time to go yarn hunting, so I settled for this colour combination which I think is not too bad. It is simple yet pretty. I love it. 

The pattern is available in my Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry stores.

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Too bad that it's a bit late, but... it'll be Christmas next year :-))
    It would make a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too late for me .... It's beautiful !! Thanks !! have a wonderful day too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful !! Lovely edging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá Pradeepa,

    obrigada pela linda sugestão!
    Beijo,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, very cute <3!
    Happy and creative 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...