Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween crochet

Pin It

So what if Halloween is not celebrated in India? In the name of Halloween I had fun creating these spooky creatures.

The patterns are from Lion Brand.

Lot of things are happening around me and is keeping me away from my computer. I am not spending much time visiting other blogs. Because of this I have missed many posts of my favourite bloggers. I am also not taking my camera out more often nowadays.

I am in much need of a push to make me return to my blogging self soon.

Want to have a sneak peek at what I am crocheting presently? Here it is...

You'll have to wait!


  1. Your crocheted Halloween decorations are so cute. I should be doing many other things but always find myself relaxing with my laptop, visiting blogs, getting inspiration and making a list a mile long of all the patterns and recipes I want to try. I like the stripe you are working on now. Have a great evening. Tammy

  2. I think you can celebrate Halloween any where you want. Love your decorations.

  3. Your Halloween decorations are scary cute. :)

  4. beautiful pictures... loved ur flowers and eager to know whats ur next project

  5. Scary little decorations but lovely flowers...
    Hug and have a creative week-end.

  6. Love your Halloween decorations! Especially the spider! And your new project looks very interesting! I can´t wait to see more of it!
    Have a nice weekend! Barbina

  7. Nice Creations... waiting... waiting.... waiting....

  8. Congratulations this was the top viewed link this last week at So Creative. Thanks for linking up! Come grab a button if you would like.

  9. out n out clicks pradeepa.. luv gazing at them:))


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...