Thursday, September 15, 2016

Learn a stitch pattern #2

Pin It

Hi, this post was due yesterday but there was no internet connection for the past one week. Also something is wrong with my computer. It's been acting weird recently. I am not able to access Pinterest and Pinterest alone. I don't have problem opening any other site but Pinterest just won't. Since this morning I have not been able to view images as thumbnail preview in any of my folders. If I have to view an image I should click and open it, only then I'll know what it is. At least my internet is working now, otherwise I would have gone mad.    

This is a simple V-stitch pattern which I have worked in differed colours and could be used to make scarves or blankets. Use any yarn and a suitable hook.

Start by making chains in multiples of 4 + 1.
Row 1:  dc in 5th ch from hook, skip next 3 ch, **(dc, ch 3, dc) in next ch, skip next 3 ch** Repeat from ** to ** across, (dc, ch 1, dc) in last ch. Turn.


Row 2: Ch 3, skip ch-1 space, **(dc, ch 3, dc) between next 2 dc, skip next ch-3 space** Repeat ** to ** until the end, dc in 3rd ch. Turn.


Row 3: Ch 4, dc in same space, **skip next ch-3 space, (dc, ch 3, dc) between next 2 dc** Repeat from ** to ** across, (dc, ch 1, dc) after the last dc. Turn.

Repeat rows 2 and 3. That's it.


9 comments:

  1. Nice pattern. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern!! So you are on a Pinterest fasting, but you survived!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pattern ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ,reminded me my mom who used to do it in her spare times with so much affection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellet photo-tutorial, my dear! And a beautiful stitch to do lovely color combinations. Have a wonderful day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellet photo-tutorial, my dear! And a beautiful stitch to do lovely color combinations. Have a wonderful day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tutorial, one of my favourite stitches for scarfs and cowls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...