Here is my third and final of the vibrant cushions. I used ripples for this. This one has more of multiple colours. This was not what I had planned. Like the other ones in the series I wanted to use one third of multiple colours and two thirds blue for this but half way through I realized that I did not have enough blue. If I wanted to buy more blue then I would have to buy in large quantities because that is how the place from where I usually buy yarns sell. They don't sell small quantities. As I didn't want to stock up on this dark shade of blue I decided to make use whatever little amount that I had. So I had to use more of other colours.
Of all the three this was the most difficult one for me. Doing the ripples was not a big deal but deciding the length was. Initially it appeared as though my work was larger than the size of the pillow. So I started all over again. Then I thought I was doing it right but again when half of the pillow was done I realized that it had become smaller than the size of the pillow. Oh no! I had to start all over again. I think it was because of the variation in the thickness of the yarns. The blue one was very thick but the coloured ones were slighter thinner. Finally I started again with smaller ripples and somehow managed to achieve the correct size. Phew! Of all the three this is my least favourite.
Have a look at all the three together.