Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bohemian vest - new pattern

Pin It

Hey everybody, today is Wednesday and I'm supposed to post a stitch pattern, but I had been quite busy with some Christmas crocheting that it just slipped out of my mind. I am thinking of making this tutorial thing a monthly affair. That would give me enough time to prepare. 


This Bohemian style circular vest is the latest addition to my pattern store. This is more of a summer pattern but I couldn't wait till summer to release it. This mandala vest is crocheted using sport weight yarn and size H/5.00 mm hook. It's quite easy as the instruction includes only basic stitches and suitable for a beginner.  As most of my patterns this also includes plenty of photos. The pattern is written for a single size and would fit a bust size of up to 36 inches. If you want a bigger one you can use a heavier yarn and a larger hook. 


The pattern is now available in my Etsy shop. It will soon be available in my other shops too. 

I said I was busy doing some Christmas crocheting, yes, I was crocheting a Christmas tree, this time a big one to hang on the wall. I took a photograph of it but didn't notice that it was out of focus. I just clicked it in a hurry, anyway here it is to give you an idea. It's about 80 cm high. I'm yet to decorate it. I handmade a few decorations and will be making more. So once everything is done I show you.

   
Have a nice day! 

6 comments:

  1. The vest is really lovely. I'm working on a cocoon shrug but have yet to finish. Have never really made anything to wear so hopefully it works out. I haven't even done any Christmas crafts this year. Feeling really very lazy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, just right for our summer, I hope to make the Christmas trees you designed last year or previously( the ones in your banner, Look forward to see what you put on this big one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely so pretty. Looking for ward to seeing your decorated christmas tree, thank you for the kind comments you left on my blog. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty vest !! Looking forward to see the decoration on the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...