Friday, July 31, 2015

A bike trip to Kerala - Part III - Mushrooms and fungi

Pin It
















Beautiful ones, not so beautiful ones
Tiny ones, large ones
Colourful ones, whites ones

I have never seen so many varieties of mushrooms. Mushrooms always fascinate me. My 10 fingers are more than enough to count the actual number of times I would have seen mushrooms in their natural environment. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw so many varieties on a single day on our short hurried walk to the river. My husband did not share my excitement and so I did not get a chance to hunt for more. I'm sure I would have seen more if we weren't in a hurry to get back home.

8 comments:

  1. Really cool pics! Who knew there were so many beautiful mushrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots !! I have seen only the off white ones in my garden pots when I leave those to the nature to take care of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fascinated by mushrooms too. Gorgeous pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mushrooms too ! I published many pics of them last fallu.... thanks for sharing yours .... have a lovely day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola, son unas fotos increíbles¡¡¡¡
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These pics are amazing - not to mention absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photography! really loved viewing these mushrooms :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...