Thursday, May 14, 2015

Funky rooster and my WIPs

Pin It


My latest pattern for the shop is the funky rooster pattern and I will not be releasing any more patterns for at least a couple of months. I'm taking a break. I'm going to visit my parents and we are leaving on Saturday and will be back by the end of next month. 

You can find the pattern in my Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry stores.


Those flower motifs that I showed you here have become pretty squares and those squares are being joined. The joining part is almost over and I have to start working on the edging. I haven't worked on the edging pattern yet and haven't decided whether the edging should be simple or elaborate. I think I'll go for an elaborate one. I'm wondering if I should take it along with me so that I can complete it there.   


This is another project I'm working on and I'm taking this along. Hopefully I'll finish them both during my vacation. I'll be back in July. Bye! 

12 comments:

  1. Wundervolle Arbeiten!
    Liebe Grüße, Manja

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute!! :) your WIPs are very colorful and pretty!!
    Enjoy your long vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorables !!! And so funny !!!!
    Love your squares and flowers too !!!
    Have a fun weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those roosters are so adorable!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute roosters and the WIP projects are so colorful and pretty! have a wonderful time on your vacation! cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing at my link your stuff party last week.
    You are welcome to join us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good.It is very innovative designer funky rooster.Simple designs but looking nice.I am particularly impressed that all flowers.Thank you for sharing this valuable site.
    Zarah from Bizbilla B2B portal

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute roosters and pretty squares!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The roosters are soooo cute! Enjoy your vacation!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  10. ininnfonya sangat menarik,,,
    mantap,,
    sukses slalu,,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...