Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sampler striped baby blanket - new pattern

Pin It
Welcome 2018! Did you all have a wonderful New Year celebration? Do you make resolutions? Normally I don't but this year I made a few and already broke one. 

The sampler striped baby blanket pattern is my first one to be published this year. This blanket was started on a whim. I didn't have any pattern in mind when I started it. I just wanted to make use of some leftover yarns of a similar kind, each ball was small and not enough to be used in a standalone    project. So I decided to use them all in a baby blanket but instead of the good old granny square I thought of making a blanket with a medley of stitches. Thus came the sampler striped baby blanket. 

     
I have used more than 10 stitch patterns in this blanket. The yarn used is DK weight and the hook is G/4.00 mm. The blanket measures approximately 32 x 27.5 inches. The pattern PDF includes written instruction as well as charts. The stitches used are only basic ones. 
Though the Christmas sale in my Etsy and Ravelry shops is over I have extended it in my web store. So all patterns will be 50% off in my web shop including this one until the 10th of this month. So if you are interested in making one go over to TLH patterns and get 50% off. 

Have a wonderful week ahead! 

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful blanket. I love the variety of stitches and colors!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blanket! The colors are lovely:) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty. I always have a problem with wonky edges when I use different stitches throughout. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I love the blanket it's so pretty. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..lovely color...love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year Pradheepa🙂 The baby blanket looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...