Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Betsy hat and a peek into my next free pattern

Pin It

Betsy is my latest hat pattern. I have written the pattern for adult size. It is worked using a heavier worsted weight yarn and size J/6.00 mm hook. The pattern can be purchased from my Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry shops.

Now moving on to other stuff, I have a free pattern for you which I will hopefully publish in my next post. But before you can get a glimpse of that I want to show you some pictures of flowers and tomatoes from my terrace garden (not actually a garden, we just have a few potted plants)




This is going to be my next free pattern...


Like it?



4 comments:

  1. I love that! I am a lazy crocheter but I would make that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hat!!:) Nice to see your garden pics in this hot summer!! My tomatoes just did not grow this year and now most of my plants aren't able to cope the heat. Looking forward to your shawl pattern, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely hat and a beautiful shawl !!!!!
    Have a lovely day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hat! Can't wait for the shawl pattern. Your little garden looks lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...