I successfully completed the tapestry pillow cover that was started last October to use up some of the yarns that I won't be using for anything else. I can't believe it took me only 3 months, I thought I started it ages ago. I used this chart from pinterest. Now I'm on the lookout for another pattern for my next tapestry project.
I'm working on the edging of a baby blanket that I had abandoned for other projects. Hopefully this will be ready next week.
Mustard flowers from my balcony. Growing mustard plants in pots is my son's idea of gardening right from the time he was a small kid.
Have a lovely week!