Monday, October 13, 2014

Autumn scarf and some sketches...

Pin It

A new scarf pattern is now available in my shops. This is an easy pattern and I have added an interesting element to it in the form of leaf tassels and swirls in autumn colors. The pattern will be available in my Etsy, Ravelry and Craftsy stores.


I have been sketching a lot (I should say learning to sketch) recently. I handmade some sketch pads in different sizes. I use color pencils but I would love to learn water color. 






My favourite is this tiny handmade notebook.


Withered or not, a rose is always beautiful!



My next post will be the Christmas tree pattern. Have an exciting week!

9 comments:

  1. Have a lovely and excinting week too .... the scarf is fabulous ... can't wait the pattern... see you and take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scarf, love the embellishments. Your sketches are beautiful, love the drawings i n the tiny handmade book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scarf,loved ur colours,hav a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scarf!! The tassels look creative. Your sketches are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute scarf and lovely sketches !!!!
    Have a great day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scarf and the sketching looks beautiful! love the mini handmade notebook :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a creative post! I love this little shawl, especially the embellishment. I'm curious about your next pattern. Have a nice evening, Viola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sketches should all be framed and hung up in an art gallery.
    Hugs to you,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scarf is beautiful and that tiny notebook of sketches is amazing...

    Love,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...