Saturday, September 13, 2014

Leg warmer - latest pattern

Pin It

Thanks for your comments on the scarp yarn rug. It's going to be of great use in winter.  

I don't know what inspired me to come up with the leg warmer pattern all of a sudden. I have a few patterns for kids but not for adults. I just felt like making one, so picked up my hooks and made a pair. I didn't have much trouble choosing the colors too. I have written the pattern for 5 sizes, child to adult, but of course you can customize it to suit any size. The pattern is available in my Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry stores.


My second project with the scrap yarns is progressing well but I am not that sure about the colors. There is absolutely no coordination of colors, but I'm only expecting to get rid of the scraps. I hope it will look interesting at the end.

Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Happy week end too ! Your prjects are really beautiful ! love the colors of the legs warmers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I need something like this for winter.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice legs warmers and new project !!!!
    Have a great weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...