Wednesday, April 6, 2011

School Bus Amigurumi

Pin It
My second attempt at making amigurumi has turned out pretty well. My son is crazy about vehicles. He is especially obsessed about trucks. When I started making the teddy he was not at all happy. He wanted me to do a truck for him. So I searched the internet but didn't find any pattern for trucks. Then I found this pattern for the school bus and decided to give it a try. You can click here for the pattern.

I used styrofoam for stuffing.


I started this quite some time back but did the stuffing and final sewing only two days ago as I wanted to give this to him on his birthday. So yesterday on his birthday I gave it to him. He was quite happy. He played with it, photographed it and, of course, made it so dirty that within a single day it has turned several shades darker.

And here is the huge mess of a cake that I made yesterday for his birthday, shaped like a van.


Definitely not a masterpiece but considering that it was my first attempt to bake and ice such a huge cake, I think it is OK. Blushing Smiley

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute :-) I have to make one for my son

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw lovely!! Thanks for joining Link Your Stuff. I hope you come back next week to join again. Have a very nice Easter!
    Best wishes,
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...