Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cutely Colorful

Pin It

Day after tomorrow is my son Harshu's birthday. Yesterday we went shopping to buy chocolates and other stuff to distribute in his class. We saw these duckies in a shop and I instantly fell in love with them. These cuties are actually pencil sharpners. I could't resist myself from clicking pictures and once I started I couldn't stop myself and went on and on. I took lots and lots of pictures. I am sharing with you just a few.



Waiting to be taken home.




These are pencils.



Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. cute pics.. I also love taking pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello pradeepa, thank you very much for your lovely comment in my blog.. your duckies remind me of a few ducklings i have done in cross stitch.. pls have a look at the link.

    http://ministreasuretrove.blogspot.com/search/label/DUCKLINGS%2Fcross%20stitch

    i just had a look at a few of your creations in crochet..they all look great ..congrats pradeepa:)..and the duckies look really cute..
    A very happy b'day to your son!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...